Home     About Me     Tutorials      Recipes      Linky Parties

Saturday, January 5, 2013

To the New Year.

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted something.
Things have been interesting, to say the least.
We're still not in our new home, so that has been making things complicated.

It's almost time for the new semester.
I'm hoping my class load this semester turns out to be a little less crazy.
I don't have any science classes - that should tone down the crazy by itself.

I'm looking forward to warmer weather and summertime with my boys.
But until then, each month is going to bring new and wonderful things.
January:
- the new school semester. one semester closer to the end.
- INSANITY. yep, the workout... I'm starting it and in two months, I'll be finishing it.
- Las Vegas. My first time ever... I'm really excited for that trip.
- New goals for 2013. Still working on those.

No pictures.
My camera is packed away somewhere.
Sad.
My last few posts haven't had any pictures.
How terrible of me. I've broken so many rules.
Oh well.

Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you stopped by! I would love to hear from you, so go ahead and leave a me a comment! But do me a favor - let's try to keep things nice. Thanks!