Home     About Me     Tutorials      Recipes      Linky Parties

Monday, August 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

I haven't had many opportunities lately to hop on and post, so I downloaded the Blogger app for iPhone so I could update on the go! However, I can't quite figure out how to get the pictures into the post... I uploaded them, but then couldn't figure out what to do with them!

Back to the drawing board.

Here's what we've been up to lately:


These first two pictures were actually taken a while ago, on our vacation... but still very share worthy!

Levi was so excited to get to drive the boat and then swim in the middle of the big lake! 



I am a Vault Denim Fashion Consultant and had a big party during tax free weekend.
Lots of prizes to give away!
I love my job so much.


We've had some fun trampoline time with friends.


Gabe learned to feed himself finger foods!
He's only gotten puffs so far.
Trying to get the hang of the whole 'swallowing foods that aren't pureed' thing.


We had this gorgeous sunset the other day after a quick summer storm.
Just beautiful.


Levi and I did some tree climbing.
He's going to be a pro in no time!



And finally, my last semester at community college will be starting on the  21st!
I am really excited and anxious at the same time.
I also still have to go get one of my textbooks - they were sold out of it!
Boo.

But REALLY excited to have a course about education this semester.
It feels good to be learning about what my career will actually entail.
:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you stopped by! I would love to hear from you, so go ahead and leave a me a comment! But do me a favor - let's try to keep things nice. Thanks!