Home     About Me     Tutorials      Recipes      Linky Parties

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jeans, jeans, jeans.

I just finished some quick sewing.
Super quick.


Yeah.
Quick and not at all creative sewing.
Hemming jeans.
(and our apartment has gross carpet. Ignore that. We're moving soon.)

A lot of the jeans we have in our inventories run really, really long.
Which is awesome.
It's awesome because really tall women have a really hard time finding jeans that are long enough for them.... I know first hand and I'm not even THAT tall.
It's also awesome for petite women, because they will end up with jeans that are the perfect length for them.
Everyone is happy.

Where else can you buy jeans and everyone is happy?
Probably no where.

I absolutely love that I am able to help women feel sexy, beautiful and self confident.

BUT, moving on...
This week I'm going to be working on a custom dress for a friend.
I'm looking forward to that.
We have a group on facebook full of crafters and instead of exchanging crafts for $$, we trade for other crafts.
=)
Pretty awesome.
Lots of really talented women, too!

I also have some really exciting news coming up in the next couple weeks.
I'm not going to reveal it until I have pictures to show you as well.
Just trust me, it's awesome.

Also, tomorrow morning is my first class of the semester.
Things are about to get crazy busy and I am more than excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you stopped by! I would love to hear from you, so go ahead and leave a me a comment! But do me a favor - let's try to keep things nice. Thanks!