Home     About Me     Tutorials      Recipes      Linky Parties

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello again!

Here I am.
About to open my blog with it's new design and new purpose.

I have one other post besides this one and it may seem kind of random, but let me explain.

This blog is about my life.
It will continue to be so.
The new change is that the new focus will be on becoming the woman and mother that I aspire to be.

Projects, cooking, parties, and juggling all other aspects with school and a career.



I'll be starting out with projects from blogs I follow and love.
No tutorials from this girl.
Big opinions on tutorials, though. =)

And lots of pictures of my handsome boys.

Levi.

(Blowin' bubbles!)

and Gabe.


I can't promise daily posts.
School, work, and life as a single mom is grueling most of the time.
I can promise that I will do my best.
Somewhat scheduled posts a few times a week.
I promise.

I'll work on smiling. ha!

I can't wait to meet you, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you stopped by! I would love to hear from you, so go ahead and leave a me a comment! But do me a favor - let's try to keep things nice. Thanks!